A friend of mine, Michelle, over at Divas With A Purpose has started up her Thankful Thurdsay’s again so here I am to share with you what I am thankful for! If you get a chance, check out her blog, she is amazing!
So, what am I thankful for? Many things really 🙂
- For the most amazing God and His love He has for me regardless of how bad I am or how many messes I make. He is always there to pick me up and help me move in the right direction!
- For my amazing husband Mark, who loves me through all my issues and always stands by me no matter what… who provides so well for our family and who makes me laugh like no one else!
- For my beautiful daughter, the most special gift given to us. She is pure joy and I love her so much. She teaches me to have joy every single day.
- For my church and the ladies that I love there. More gifts from God.
- And finally, for the ability to write, how boring would life be without writing!
God is so good. And I have so much to be thankful for. What do you have to be thankful for?