Grace Unveiled graciously accepts this most coveted of blog awards, not to take anything away from the other awards. But with every award there is the fine print so now let’s take a moment to examine the criteria for acceptance.
Grace Unveiled is. . .
Real: And the stories, the reviews, the writings, the photography and the devotionals are all from my real life…
Energizing: Is here to spread hope and show God’s love to all that pass this way and to show the world that being a stay-at-home, homeschooling wife has a lot more responsibility, fun and a much higher calling that sitting in front of a TV eating popcorn… 😉
Amazing: Sends you away knowing that God has your back, loves you and will never leave you behind…
Lovely: Is committed to sharing what is beautiful about God in our everyday lives…
Inspiring: What is more inspiring than grace? That is what we live, life inside a grace-filled home…
Touching: Has been hurt too, and the Lord has been faithful throughout and because of that sometimes it can get deep…
Yippee: God is good, all the time…. all the time!!!
With every award comes RULES!
1.) Show appreciation of the blogger who nominated you and link back to them in your post. DONE!
2.) Add the award logo to your blog. DONE!
3.) Share 7 things about yourself. SEE BELOW!
3.) Nominate 5 – 10 or more bloggers you admire. SEE BELOW!
4.) Contact your chosen bloggers to let them know. CHECK YOUR BLOG! WATCH FOR A TWEET!
5.) Optional questions. (I am not sure on this one, lucky you!)
7 “tidbits of trivia” about me:
- Loyal – Never give up
- Broken & Redeemed – God always makes what has been broken stronger when redeemed
- Tender & loving – I feel things deeply, love deeply, hurt deeply, laugh deeply,
- Adventurous – love the wilderness
- Caring – People mean something and their pain is real, even if not to you
- Honest – Even if it hurts, but always in love
- Thankful – Without my God, I would be broken beyond repair, without my husband I would be lost in the dark, without my daughter I would have never found joy… thankful!
Grace Unveiled bestows the Reality Blog Award to:
Cheryl @ Burning Fire Shut Up In My Bones
Kellie @ Kellie Elmore
Kelly @ The Nourishing Home
The Chicks @ The Homeschool Chicks
Heather @ Sprittibee